Thursday, May 17, 2018

Inpsired by All The Little Things #85 {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you using goodies from Reverse Confetti for the current Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge!

Check out all of the details here: Inspired by All the Little Things #85


Here is my card!  I was inspired aged wood background and the flower cluster.  I started off by stamping the chevron pattern from the new Pattern Blocks stamp set on to a piece of Premier Polar White cardstock in Sand ink.  The panel is cut to 4" x 5.25".  On top of the stamped image, I splattered some gold metallic watercolor.  I stamped and colored a bunch of flowers and leaves from one of my favorite stamp sets, Build a Bunch, then diecut them with the coordinating Build a Bunch Confetti Cuts dies.  I arranged them on the patterned square, gluing some down flat, and popping others up with foam tape.  Under the focal point, I stamped a sentiment from the Whole Lotta Thanks stamp set in Sand ink, and popped the panel up on an A2 card base.

Build a Bunch

I am really loving the Pattern Blocks!  You can do so much with them!!  They really add something fun to your project!

Build a Bunch

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)










3 comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Audrey!

Wanda Cullen said...

Audrey, this is a gorgeous card! Love how these florals pop against the new square background stamp! I need to add that to my wish list!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS