Thursday, April 19, 2018

You're So Berry Sweet {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the newest Color Throwdown Challenge #489 - Red, Green and White, and I am using Reverse Confetti goodies! :)


To create my card, I started off with a Cloud White card base.  On top of that, I added a piece of green polka dot paper from the Fun Times paper pad.  I diecut a piece of Lime cardstock with the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and glued that on top.  then I ran the die through my machine again with a piece of Cloud White cardstock so that I could have a white circle for the center.  I stamped and colored the outline strawberry from the Berry Sweet stamp set onto a piece of patterned paper from the Under the Umbrella paper pad, then shaded it with copic markers, and diecut it with the coordinating Berry Sweet Confetti Cuts dies.  I stamped the strawberry stem using Lime ink for the center and Olive ink around the edges.  Three tiny flowers from the set were stamped in Salsa ink, and their leaves with Lime and Olive inks.  I stamped a sentiment from the Berry Sweet set onto the white circle with Midnight ink.

You're So Berry Sweet

See, who says that red, green and white can only be used for Christmas?!  :)

You're So Berry Sweet

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

















1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Totally fun- love those RC goodies! So happy you joined us at CTD!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS