Thursday, February 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Rub-A-Dub-Dub & Quilted Backdrop



Hello there! Welcome to day 1 of the February Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  All of the new goodies that I will be sharing with you today will be available for purchase on February 22nd, although I know a lot of you probably pre-ordered them already!

Today, the team is showcasing two of my favorites from the new release (I know I say that about everything LOL!), Rub-A-Dub-Dub and the Quilted Backdrop.

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  On top of that, I added the Quilted Backdrop, also cut from white cardstock.  I just love white on white patterns.  Then I added a strip of the new Gotta Have Gingham 6x6 paper paper to mimic the  bathroom floor.  I stamped and colored the images from Rub-A-Dub-Dub with Copic markers and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  Once I arranged my scene, I adhered some pieces flat with the new Glue Tube, and others were popped up with foam tape.  I added some white gel pen accents, and made some glitter bubbles with some Nuvo Glitter drops.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the set on a hand cut banner, and added a white Stitched Rectangle Frame around the entire scene to finish off the card.


Rub and Dub Dub

That's all for me today! Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the team, and stop back by tomorrow because I have another project to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Heather M said...

Adorable Baby Announcement!

Cathy Lillie said...

This is perfect for a new baby card! I love the scene you created, as well as the neutral color scheme! (And the sparkly bubbles)

bkazoo said...

You made me laugh. Cute card

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS