Friday, November 10, 2017

More Reverse Confetti November Release!


Hello there!  Today, I have another card to share with you using the new Kitchen Love stamp set from the Reverse Confetti November release.  To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  I diecut some Premier Polar White cardstock with the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts die, and adhered the two largest frames to the card base with a glue pen.  I love that the new Scallop Stripe Panel Confetti Cuts die fits perfectly inside!  I stamped and colored images from Kitchen Love, and diecut them with the coordinating Kitchen Love Confetti Cuts dies.  I arranged them where I wanted them on the panel, and popped everything up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the set on the tag die from the In the Bag Confetti Cuts die set, and threaded a button with some Solid Carribean twine.  Finally, I added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.


Baking 1

I love all of the white on white.  It really makes the images the star of the show.  This stamp set is so cute, and perfect for holiday baking!

Baking 2

That's all for me today... thanks so much for stopping by! :)





 







2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You're right, the choice of the white on white really gives the die-cuts all their importance. Awesome card !

Gigglls said...

Mint, red and white color pallet is really cute for the stamp set. Great job!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS