Friday, November 24, 2017

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Exclusive - One in a Chameleon


Hello there!  Today, I have a fun card to share with you using an adorable Black Friday 2017 exclusive stamp set from Lawn Fawn!  The One in a Chameleon is available while supplies last with every $35 purchase through November 27.  And, you can get the stamp set WITH the matching dies with any $60 purchase.  Lawn Fawn is also offering FREE shipping on all US orders, and a $4 discount on international orders.

Now that we have all of that out of the way, here is my card using the One in a Chameleon set!  I paired him with the previously released You Color My World stamp set.  To create my card, I started off with a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper which I diecut with the largest die in the Outside In Stitched Rectangles dies.  Then, I watercolored some rainbow scribbles on the bottom 1/3 of the panel using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I stamped and colored a bunch of crayons from the You Color My World stamp set with copic markers, and fussy cut them out with my scissors.  I popped them up side by side using foam tape.  Then, I stamped the chameleon, and colored him with copic markers before fussy cutting him out.  I stamped a sentiment from the One in a Chameleon stamp set just above the crayons, and popped the chameleon up just to the left of the sentiment.  Finally, I added a googly eye, and some white gel pen accents before popping the entire panel up on a white A2 card base.

One In A Chameleon

I just love this adorable little lizard, and I think  he is the perfect addition to the Lawn Fawn lineup!  Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration using this limited edition stamp set, and get it while you can!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS