Monday, September 4, 2017

Stamptember with Lawn Fawn!


Hello hello!  It's the day so many have been waiting for!  The Lawn Fawn collaboration with Simon Says Stamp for Stamptember is available NOW!  Christmas Like No Otter is an adorable stamp set, great for the holidays, but also for every day cards!


To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a background using Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover distress inks.  When it was dry, I diecut it with the largest die in the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables dies.  I stamped and colored images from Christmas Like No Otter, and diecut them with the coordinating Christmas Like No Otter dies.  I popped everything up with foam tape.  I added some waves with the wave image from the set, stamped in Cracked Pistachio for a tone on tone look.  Then I added some bubbles using Morning Dew Nuvo Drops, added some white gel pen accents, and mounted the panel on a white card base with foam tape.


Christmas Like No Otter

If you want to get your hands on these adorable otters, don't delay!  This stamp set and its coordinating dies are exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, and ONLY available while supplies last!

Christmas Like No Otter

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog and the Simon Says Stamp blog for lots more inspiration using this adorable LIMITED EDITION stamp set! :)




Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh my - so lovely - what a fabulous job and such cute critters too TFS

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS