Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Bicycle Built For You


Hello there!  Today, the Lawn Fawn Team is showcasing a new set, Bicycle Built For You!  This set is so full of possibilities with all of the great sentiments and add-ons to dress up your bicycle!

To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of watercolor paper with the largest die from the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  Then, I used Iced Spruce Oxide ink to blend in a silver-ish ombre.  These oxide inks blend like butter!  I added a few paint splatters in the same color.  While it was drying, I stamped, colored and diecut images from the Bicycle Built For You stamp set, and a sentiment from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set.  I arranged everything on the card front, adhering some pieces with a glue pen, and others with foam tape.  I perched the happy couple on top of the diecut HAPPY and stamped the rest of the sentiment.  Then I popped that panel up on a Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables diecut and popped that up onto a white card base to finish my card.

Bicycle

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow for one more project as we wrap  up Inspiration Week!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is my favorite card from the whole entire inspiration week! Love the colors.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS