Thursday, February 23, 2017

Reverse Confetti and Color Throwdown #431


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you using goodies from Reverse Confetti for the newest Color Throwdown Challenge - #431.  Here is the color scheme:


And here is my card...

To create my card, I started off by ink blending distress ink onto a piece of watercolor paper then splattering it with water to bleach out some of the spots.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Fright Night paper pad to the bottom of the panel.   I stamped and colored images from the Monkey Business stamp set, and then diecut them with the coordinating Monkey Business Confetti Cuts.  I popped everything up with foam tape, and added white gel pen accents to the images.  To fill the space at the top of the card and make it even more festive, I added to of the Star Garland Confetti cuts diecut from white cardstock, and to finish things off, I added a scattering of iridescent sequins and a sentiment from Monkey Business, stamped on a hand cut banner before mounting the panel on a Royal Purple cardstock base.

Monkey Business 

I just love this color scheme! :)

Monkey Business

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)







2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Wanda Cullen said...

Audrey, your card is FABULOUS with this vibrant sky background! Love your use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS