Friday, November 25, 2016

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Exclusive - Sealed with a Kiss


Hello there!  It's Black Friday, and as a special treat, Lawn Fawn is offering a FREE stamp set with a $35 purchase!  Plus, if your order is $60 or more, you get the coordinating die set!  

Sealed with a Kiss is SO cute!!  It is a great little mini set to use on its own, and it coordinates beautifully with so many other Lawn Fawn stamp sets!

For my card today, I watercolored a background using Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks.  When it was dry, I diecut it with the largest die from the Small Dotted Rectangles die set.  I stamped and colored to two little seals using shades of warm grey Copic markers.  I used the rocks from Mermaid for You to perch them on.  I glued the rocks down flat, and popped the seals and speech bubble up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the set above the seals, and stamped a few tiny hearts from Hello Sunshine in Plastic Flamingo ink.  I popped the panel up on a Narwhal card base, and tied a bow with some Cloudy Lawn Trimmings.

Sealed with a Kiss

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn Blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  Then go fill up your cart so you can get this adorable little stamp set to add to your collection!!

Supplies:
All listed and linked above

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS