Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti Happy Fall-idays : Halloween

**This is my second post today.  If you are looking for my Lawn Fawn inspiration week post, please scroll down**


Hello there!  Today the Reverse Confetti gang is kicking off a fun three day series of holiday inspiration, called "Happy Fall-idays".  Today, we are focusing on Halloween projects!

For my project, I chose to create a treat box using the Clear Totes and the In the Bag die set.  I diecut a backer and bottom for the tote from Fright Night patterned paper.  I glued those pieces together, and then added a few strings of stars using the Star Garland die cut from Tangerine cardstock.  I stamped the witch, cauldron and mummy from the Best Witches stamp set, as well as two of the cute bats, and then diecut them with the coordinating Best Witches Confetti Cuts.  I glued everything in place with a glue pen, and then carefully slid the insert into the clear tote.  I added  handful of candies, which are a bit hard to see in the photos.  You could certainly add more, but I didn't want to cover up my scene.  To finish things off, I added a bow with lime green tulle, and a bow tied with Charcoal twine.

Halloween Treat Box

Here is a closeup of the inside of my treat tote:

Halloween Treat Box

Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog for a list of other designers participating today!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)














7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute and fun, Audrey!

Lisa H. said...

Audrey! this is so cute. love the little festive Halloween scene you created.

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg CUTE as can be, Audrey, LOVE this!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love the fun Halloween scene you created!

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful fun scene on this treat box!

~amy~ said...

Perfect!

Kathy said...

Any kid would love this Treat sack! It's perfect!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS