Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Tiny Tags and Tiny Tags Sayings

Hello there and welcome to day 2 of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  Today, we are showcasing Tiny Tags and Tiny Tags Sayings!

For my project, I created a tiny treat bag using the Goodie Bag die. cut from some Perfectly Plaid Christmas patterned paper.  I assembled the bag, and then diecut a snowy hill using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.  I stamped and colored the adorable penguins from Toboggan Together.  I adhered the stack of presents from the same set in the center of the hill, then popped the penguins up on either side.  I added some Mini Snowflakes to the sky, and then diecut the square Tiny Tag from white cardstock, stamped a sentiment from Tiny Tags Sayings, in black ink with a heart in Plastic Flamingo ink.  Finally, I tied it to the bag with some Peppermint Lawn Trimmings.

Tiny Tags

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Stop back by tomorrow!!  I have another project to share with you! :)

Supplies:

Listed and linked above :)

7 comments:

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

This is just too cute for words. Love the penguins they make me smile and the tag just finishes it all off nicely x

Davi said...

Cute gift bag, I love those penguins with the plaid background :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Oh My this is CUTE!!!!

Krissy said...

This is so cute! I work at a preschool and one of our classes is the "Penguin Class" - I would love to make each of the kiddos a cute little gift using this stamp set!

Crafty Little Peach said...

Just adorable!!! Love this!

AJoy said...

Love the plaid background on your bag!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the cute little gift bag and these adorable penguins!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS