Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Home for the Holidays


Hello there!  Welcome to the final day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week for the month of October!  Today, I have a card to share with you using the Home For the Holidays stamp set! 

To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of Perfectly Plaid Winter paper using the largest die from the Small Dotted Rectangles Stackables die set.  Then I diecut a mountain from Narwhal cardstock using the Stitched Mountain Border die set, and a snowy hillside using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.  I stamped, colored the diecut the car, and presents from Home for the Holidays, and stamped the trees, also from the same set, in Freshly Cut Grass ink.  I added a scattering of Mini Snowflakes to the background, added some stickles to the mountain snowcaps, and some white gel pen accents to the car and presents.  I stamped a sentiment from Home for the Holidays on a white hand cut banner, and popped that up above the mountains, then mounted the panel on a Chili Pepper card base.


Home For the Holidays

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
All listed and linked above :)

5 comments:

Davi said...

This is an adorable card !! The cutest scene, I love the dp you used for the sky :)

MBakeler said...

This is a really fun scene and you inspire me so much!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

LOVE your cartoony coloring and gorgeous design! This was my fav'!!!!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Adorable scene.

Crafty Little Peach said...

This is so darn cute! Love the colors!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS