Monday, September 26, 2016

Reverse Confetti September SFYTT


**This is my second post for the day! If you are looking for my Lawn Fawn/Scrapbook Adhesives collaboration post, please scroll down**


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the Reverse Confetti SFYTT challenge!!  There is still time to play along! Here is this month's sketch:


And here is the card that I created following the sketch!

To create my card, I started off with a white card base.  I cut a piece of Tangerine cardstock and a piece of patterned paper from the Fright Night patterned paper pad, to follow the sketch.  I diecut the Insta-Frame Confetti Cuts from black cardstock and then cut a piece of watercolor paper to fit inside the frame.  I used Chipped Sapphire and Wilted Violet distress inks to create an ink blended background, then splattered it with clean clear water to bleach out some areas.  Then I stamped, colored and diecut images from the Best Witches stamp set and Too Cute to Spook stamp set to create my scene.  I popped everything up with foam tape, the stamped a sentiment from Too Cute to Spook on a banner diecut from the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts dies set.  Finally, I stamped a trio of stars from Best Witches in the upper right corner to follow the sketch.


September SFYTT

I just absolutely love these two stamp sets together.  They are a perfect match, and it makes it so easy to create adorable halloween cards!  So many mix and match options make the possibilities endless!

September SFYTT

That's all for me today!! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)










No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS