Monday, July 18, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #134 - Rainbow

Hello there!! It's time for another Lawnscaping Challenge!  Challenge #134 has a rainbow theme!


We are sponsored this week by the super fabulous Lawn Fawn!


For my card today, I started off by diecutting a piece of watercolor paper with the largest die from the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  Then I used a rainbow of Distress Inks and ink blending tools to put down a rainbow of colors on my paper.  I dripped some clean, clear water on it and sopped it up with a paper towel.  I stamped and colored the unicorn from Critters Ever After and diecut him with coordinating dies.  Behind him, I diecut Puffy Cloud Frames diecut, and then popped him up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment using a stamp that came from Lawn Fawn in one of my orders.  Then, I added a scattering of sequins. and stamped tiny stars from the Critters Ever After stamp set, in a rainbow of colored before popping the panel up on a white card base using foam tape.

Rainbow Thank You

That's all for me today!!  Be sure to stop by the blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team, and get all of the challenge details!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, unknown LF sentiment
Dies: Critter Ever After, Simply Puffy Cloud Frames, Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables
Ink: Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo, Freshly Cut Grass, Peacock, Fish Tank, Distress inks in: Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Masters Touch Watercolor paper, PTI White
Other: Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Copic Markers, White gel pen, Foam tape

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo very PRETTY!!!!!! I think I need that set with the unicorn in it!!! lol
hugs, Heidi

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS