Monday, February 8, 2016

You're My Lucky Charm on the Lawn Fawn blog today!

Hello there!  Today I am sharing this card on the Lawn Fawn blog!  We are already part way though February and St. Patrick's day is fast approaching!  

I started off my card by watercoloring my background using a variety of distress inks.  When it was dry, I ran the panel through my diecut machine with the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables to give it a stitched edge.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut a bunch of shamrocks from the Lucky Charm stamp set, and stamped a sentiment from the same set on the bottom right of my panel.  I popped the shamrocks up using foam tape.  Then I added a strip of patterned paper from the Let's Polka collection, tied a bow using Lime Lawn Trimmings, and added a scattering of gold coins  gold sequins to finish things off.

Lucky Charm

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Lucky Charm
Dies: Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress ink in Barn Door, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape, Gold Sequins

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS